Re: [RC] Horses for Pennies - Marlene Moss

I have been given 2 free horses in the last week.  In the last year we’ve been given 2 for free, one for very cheap, and 2 others for trades (one for a saddle).  This is almost becoming a problem!  I’m not very good at selling horses so as of today I have 14.  And I went to look at another one that needs a home today.  I don’t know how this happens, I don’t look for them, really I don’t!  At least I keep telling my husband that!  People just seem to realize that we give horses good homes and that I can’t say no.

But I did get a chance to ride my newest horse that I intend to compete on today – first time on the trail for us.  Saddle doesn’t fit me at all and she is very forward – for which I’m thrilled, so I can hardly wait to find a better saddle for us both and get to conditioning.

The horse that came in today has someone coming to look at him tomorrow so I’m crossing my fingers.  Otherwise, I’d better get busy and put some up on the classifieds so I can pass on my bounty to someone else.  (if not for free, at least reasonable I hope!)

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Saddle Fitting - www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com

Boarding/Training - www.LosPinos-CO.com