From: Alice Lynn
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: [RC] selling horses

I am curious about the market of endurance horses for
sale.  Does anyone have any experience in selling
endurance horses?  How much are they selling for?
What kind of personality/mileage records/physical
characterisitics are buyers looking for?  What about
horses for junior riders?  I am also wondering about
the market for horses in other disciplines, too; how
easily are horses selling, and what are people looking
for in trail horses/CTR horses/hunters/western
pleasure.  Any information you folks have would be
helpful.  Thanks!

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail