[RC] DWA Medina Headed to New Home - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Okay, so, DWA Medina is headed to her new home.  Robert Bouttier, Medina's
breeder, has been in contact with the new owner and will follow through with
any information she needs as well as helping in any way he can.  As soon as I
check with Steph and John for permission to post on the behalf of Tennessee
Lane, person who bought DWA Medina from Robert aka Archie last year.  Everyone
will be brought up to speed on the situation.

You and be assured this has been a learning experience as well as a humbling
experience for Tennessee.  It takes a lot for someone to admit their faults and
ask for understanding.  I ask that everyone give Tennessee some room as she
goes through this learning process.  In the meantime please keep everyone in
your thoughts and prayers and know that, today, the world is a little bit
brighter and safer for one of our Arabians!  It never ceases to amaze me how so
many people can come together in such a positive collective measure for the
good of all.  Thank you!

God Bless Dian Woodward for the work she has been doing behind the scenes.  She
was one very busy lady today!  Thank you Dian!

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx