[RC] Rides of March - sherman

Are there any non-smoking female riders attending this ride with extra room in their camper?  I’ve been offered my friend’s horse to ride, he’ll take care of the horses, but I’ll  need to arrange sleeping quarters for myself. I usually only go to rides in warmer weather and sleep in the back of my truck or a tent, however, I don’t think that’s a good idea in Nevada in March. If all else fails, I’ll get a hotel room, but if you’d like to share, let me know.

Kathy