[RC] my husband and his big rig - Tx Trigger

Another thing to consider is, if the rig needed to be moved in an emergency, or you or the hubby were hurt somehow and could not move it, how easy would it be for someone else to move it for you. I am amazed how difficult it is at times to get someone who can drive my manual transmission 1 ton if needed.

Some rides ask that generators be turned off at 10PM. I'd guess that would apply to your big rig and it too, as they do make about the same amount of noise "running" at night.

Jonni