[RC] Bimectrin - Michael Maul

For what it's worth - here's the latest from one of our riding groups near Houston.

I have no idea of the validity of the information but it's worth checking the website.

Mike
Here is more on the Bimectin wormer issue

I received the following from one of our Airport Rangers and pass the information along to give you the latest information regarding the use of Bimectin wormer. It makes interesting reading!!! I encourage you to go to the website mentioned at the end of the information.

David, I called the distributor that we bought our Bimectin from and they referred me to this website.

According to the distributor (Country Supply) the wormer has gone through extensive testing as a result of all the questions since the death of the 5 horses. Bimeda had a necropsy preformed on each horse and determinted that they died from colic. Apparently the owner had not wormed the horses for a very long time and then she over dosed them which resulted in the horses developing colic.

Country Supply says that there is nothing wrong with us using the wormer that we purchased and that Bimeda stands behind the product as being safe.

I forwarded to you the web page so that you can read the press releases.

Darlene Peel Bice

Welcome to Bimeda.com

Founded in 1967, Bimeda has become one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products worldwide

http://www.bimeda.com/dotcom/pr3.jpg

http://www.bimeda.com/dotcom/release.pdf

http://www.bimeda.com/dotcom/bimjpg.jpg

CEOs welcome About Bimeda 2nd March 06 - NEW Bimectin Press Release

24 Feb 06: Bimectin Press Release 22 Feb 06: News on Bimectin