[RC] Tom Sites said, in part, - KYielding

 I'd = rather go in a trailer and dump on a newspaper than go in one of these things...

Ha, ha, ha.  Boy, can I identify with that.  A ride a couple of years ago had entries that should have had 3 times as many portapoties than they did have.  By Sat. afternoon the one out in the south 40 for the 200 or so people using it was officially dubbed "turd tower."  I learned to use my porta potty in the trailer that weekend.  I needed to learn that anyway...

Kathleen