Re: [RC] Chunky - Stacy Sadar

Barbara,

That's so funny!  Around here my husband says in the most enduring way that I'm "pleasantly medium bodied."  Everyone looks at him like, "she's going to kill him!"  But, hey it's better than CHUNKY!

Stacy

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd rather be called chunky than several other words I can think of to describe being overweight!  One time at a multi-day ride, my horse won overall BC, and the vet stated at the awards program "Barbara is a good solid middleweight rider," meaning that I wasn't at the low end of the middleweight range.  He caught himself and blundered around trying to get out of that one.  I told him not to worry, I WAS (and still am) a good solid middleweight.  It was rather funny.

Barbara