[RC] convention......thanks all y'all - CTH

Took me a full day and alot of hangin out in airport time but I am, back home in Canada
The home of the frozen north. Snowed a bit while I was gone
It was so GREAT to meet everyone at the 6 am Sat breakfast

28 ride campers showed up most wearing ridecamp t shirts.
Carla was the first there and she did not even stay at the crowne plaza.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Canadian Trail House booth. I loved meeting (wheeling and dealing) with everyone. This was the most fun I've had in a while.
Karen and I went on to Bandera after the convention and took a well needed rest.
There is a good campfire story in that one.
We had a great day of riding on a local ranch, sure is rocky. Karen rode "Popcorn" and I rode JW (does not stand for just walkin")
When I have time I will share the tale of "Canadian Women go to Texas"
Thanks again to all who got up early and those who tried.
Lets do it all over again in Reno.
I got my hotel room booked already
Paddi