Re: [RC] Team name - Amber Roberts

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:

 It's just that I was headed out the door to
ride my new horse...that I said was sooo quiet, and well
broke...and....has now turned out to be....KABOOT REINCARNATED, Lord help
me!

Angie

Ha, ha, ha.  Does this mean that the shot has worn off?  What's going on?  All I've read is all the good things about this horse.  In fact, I was thinking of writing to see if you could clone him and send him to me.

Amber