Re: [RC] Pepper the Ayrab - Equus Wolf

Horse names:
My thoroughbred mare's name is Sweetie Pie.  Would I have changed it when I got her if the people at the stable didn't already know her as that?  well YEAH!  I'm not fond of cutesy names.  But I leased her the first 10 months so it wasn't an option to change her name and then when she became mine, everyone at the stable had known her for 4yrs.  Would have been complicated.
My APHA mare that I bought last year-  her name was "Chota" or Echota Spirit, which is nothing like her registered name! Sounds too much like Yoda.  Her name is now Shelby.  Plain simple solid.
So give the horse a little while..  A name will come to you that's meant to be :)  I've taken weeks to name dogs that I foster.

Jennifer

Yahoo! Mail