[RC] Where is that Wild Turkey when you need it - Truman Prevatt

It was a great weekend we made a lot more progress in getting the system ready for flight test than we though we would. That was the reason I had to cancel the convention. So this morning I decied to treat myself and go out for a ride. I was riding my green horse and Katny was riding her horse. We come to an area on the trails where a new pine tree was down. We have a lot of dead trees still standing from the pine beetle infestation of a few years ago and they fall from time to time. The woods was pretty tight there but we get through.

Avanti was a bit anxious about it, bursh in his face scrambleing over logs - but we made it. Then Kathy decided to go through some more brush instead of around it to get back to the trail. I got caught up in it, Avanti got a vine around his leg and panicked. He tries to break out of it by bucking through it. I managed to stay on for about 20 feet but by the time we got out of it he had managed to throw the saddle up on his shoulders.

I went flying - knowing all along that it was going to hurt when I landed and it did. I flipped over and hit the dirt very hard on my back and wouldn't you know it I have a busted rib or two. There goes the spring. Where is that Wild Turkey when I need it :-( .

Truman

--

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein