Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Streaking

Very interesting story.....so still waiting to get them on that one.
I think the streaking gene must be in my family.  After reading your story, it reminded me of one from my own family.  My father (not Jack, but my biological dad) was a bit of a party guy.  Would come home drunk every so often.  Well, one day my mother decided to fix him.  So, she did like your buddies, and bet him that he wouldn't strip off and run around the OUTSIDE of the house.  This is about 10:00 am, so being the party guy that he tended to be, he did.  The minute he went out the door, she locked it behind him.  AND didn't let him back in.  He hid in the bushes for literally hours, and then I think she ended up calling the cops on him.  Of course spending a night in jail was not new to him.  :)))   But, he was a really good person, just drank too much.

Jody

Tom S! ites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a beautiful photo taken of a former rider in the Great American Horse race sitting atop Harlan Morrow's buckskin Quarter Horse, beautifully  naked as a jay bird.  You'd think the GAHR was a tolerant and wild bunch, but she was booted out of camp.  I guess she made the mistake of streaking the camp in Utah, when the press happend to be in camp.  Some day i'd like to publish that photo.

My only experience was 20 years or so ago when the streak song played all the time and i was in Holts Bar in Roanoke, Va. w/ my crazy cousins.  They took up wagers that they could get someone to streak and told me! that if i did i would get half.  Being crazy myself i took the bet.  Well i stripped down at the bar to everything but my sunglasses and went for the door and got there and it was locked.... I turned arround probably red all over and the the lady bartender was there w/ a broom and hit me over the head and knocked my sunglasses off as my cousins were laughing and howling at the bar pointing their fingers at me.  It was one my my most embaressing moments.  I finally got out and they paid up, but to this day i have never forgot that experience and somehow give them their "Pay Back'.  So far i haven't thought of anything as good to do to them as they did to me. But i'm still thinking..... ts

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail