Re: FW: Re: [RC] [RC] What is LSD to you and other conditioning trivia - DVeritas

In a message dated 2/24/2006 7:24:32 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, ginny744@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't believe it is necessary to condition at distances longer than about
>1/3
>the ride distance.  So to prepare for a 25-mile ride, ten mile conditioning
>rides are enough; for a 50, 20 mile conditioning rides are enough.
>
>That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Joe Long has got the credentials....for those who don't really know the consequences of under-conditioning or OVER-conditioning, I'd sure try to listen to the folks who've actually BTDT, "been there, done that", applying tried and true methods.

Frank