Re: [RC] lonely here...kinda spooky - Carolyn Loedeman

I kind of like it, do not have someone responding to each and every thing which gets my delete button so very hot!!!  Carolyn
But it's such a peaceful kind of quiet!  The flames have died down!

heidi
Are you saying that those at the convention are the only ones with passion? Look, I am passionate, look, passion purple.  Beccy, the passionate one