[RC] riding partner for young horse - Kathie Ford

Hi all, just wondering if there is anybody out there who would like to do some LSD miles with me. I have a young mare I want to really get going and am looking for some "slow" company for safety reasons.

My mare is 6 and pretty confident, but very green. I would like the company for conversation and just to be on the safe side as I have no medical ins.  Just to have another person I think is a good idea and more enjoyable as well.  Basically and in all honesty I'm looking for a "babysitter".

I live in the Auburn area. I'm an experienced rider so I personally don't need the babysitting.  Just want to have safe and pleasant experiences for me and my young mare.  She really wants to be a "big girl" now.

If interested and or have same goals/feel free to email me privately so as not to clog RC.

And hey, thanks in advance!!

cheers and happy riding!

kathie
Auburn