Re: [RC] [RC] Hey One Tonners (I mean your truck, not YOU) - April

I'm no expert, but I love our dually. I am never planning on having another hauling truck that is not a dually. The stability of the dually truck is much nicer and makes me feel much safer when hauling on the highway.

A PLUS of the duallies is that if a dually tire blows, you don't have to stop immediately to fix it. You can go slowly until you are at an exit or a better place to change your tire! On the way home from our first ride with our first dually, we blew out one of the dually tires in the middle of a long stretch of highway with nothing around. We managed  to find a Sam's Club open and servicing dually trucks (this was a holiday and all the little shops were closed). We must've driven 30-40 miles (slowly and carefully) with one blown tire. Try that with a 4-wheeled truck. ;-)

April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com