[RC] CAIR Panels - Equus Wolf

Hey everyone,
I spoke with a saddle fitter about the CAIR panels when I was looking for a saddle for my APHA mare.  I was worried about the CAIR panels and the Wintec Wide is very hard to find wool flocked.  However, the saddler said that it is very easy to remove the CAIR panels and replace it with wool.  The panels are similar to the traditional panels, just have the CAIR panel inserts inside.. if the CAIR panels are pulled out, wool just has to be put in it's place.  So apparently, they are not placed inside the panels in a permanent situation.
Just thought you guys would like to know if you didn't already!
Jennifer