[RC] Bimectin question - has anyone else heard anything? - Equus Wolf

On another list, there was an email sent that horses given this specific dewormer died, while others on the same farm given different dewormers lived.  Before posting, I did a little more checking, and found the website for this product and a letter they posted 2 days ago saying they retested and found nothing.  Of course, I know pharmaceutical companies have done the same thing yet there was a problem.
Has anyone used the dewormer, and have you had problems or no? Or what types of problems?  Apparently, the problems have only come about with the following  Lot number.
Thanks

BIMECTIN
The wormer is made in CANADA and
distrubited in
both the USA and CANADA I have seen it advertised in
both COUNTRY
SUPPLY and JEFFEIRS EQUINE catalogs
The lot number is 5J019   the EXP is 07 SEP

Letter from the company