Re: [RC] And while we are at it..... - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Question is:   What kind of truck did she get to the ride in???  Ford, Chevy or a Dodge???   Have we determined which is the politcally correct one to drive????
Diesel, gas or hybrid, or was it vegetable oil???

Did she wrap the legs of the horse in the trailer? Polo wraps, standing wraps, cotton or fleece????
Did she tie his head?  Bungey, rope, cotton or nylon????

Better yet,  What breed is he?? Arab, part arab, Paso, Mustang, Anglo or Walking horse.... Is it a HE or is it better if he is a SHE???

Did she stop and get him out of the trailer????  How many hours between stops???

Did she feed him in the trailer???
Beet pulp, sweet feed, oats, corn, apples, carrots, alfalfa, burmuda, MSM, Legend injections??????
What kind of saddle did she take????  English, western, Freeform, Orthoflex, Wintec ?????   Skito pad, cloud Nine, real sheepskin, wool?????

Did she use Elytes, homemade, Enduralyte, lytenow, extra calcium, extra potassium???

Paper, plastic, recycle, or burn....turn left, turn right, homeschool, or public schools?????  Brush, floss,  chicken or beef???????  Invade other countries, or stay at home....fly or drive, work or draw a check?????????   Man, we do have a lot of questions to live by.  :)))

Jody