Re: [RC] OT: Australian Challenge - Sharon Levasseur

So would I!!!!  I'd especially like to participate in that 4-day ride.  I guess
a lot of other people would too, since it's sold out UNTIL 2008!

Speaking of that ride ("Riley's Ride"), this is #16 on the list of rules for
that ride:
*Riders must have appropriate riding attire. (eg. Oilskin coat, leather soled
riding boots, akubra (or similar) hat.)

Just thought that was interesting.  What if I showed up in my cordura duster,
Ariat Terrains, and helmet with waterproof cover??  Would they leave me at
camp?

-Sharon L.
www.ZEGifts.com

Quoting Dawn Simas <dawnsimas67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I would love to see this, crazy Aussies.  :)
http://www.manfromsnowyriverbushfestival.com.au