Re: [RC] AERC Survey question on age requirements to ride - Merryben

In a message dated 2/23/2006 12:01:53 A.M. Central Standard Time, jlong@xxxxxxxx writes:
570 members
>out  of a membership of about 6,000
I did not twist the numbers.  I just asked what they were because people who want the age rule try to make us believe it is the majority of the membership who think this is a big problem and want the rule made and it is not close.....and to tell you the truth, if the majority wants the rule I am fine with it.  I just don't think that the majority wants it changed......