[RC] Road Trip - susan parmentier

Hi everyone that is Michigan!
I am heading down to my aunts. This coming week from Tuesday to Thursday(28th thru the 2nd). Anyone near the Eaton Rapids/Mason area that would like some visitors to see their horses? I know that I've been part of a few of these lists for a while and would love to come see you and put names to faces. We are probably going to do lunch with my fiance's brother one of the 2 days but other than that my aunt and uncle work during the day so we have time to kill plus my aunt is a horse person and I'm sure wouldn't mind coming along to see horses after she gets off work! Thanks everyone!!