Re: [RC] riding in southern Illinois - Lucky6mule

Hi Patty, I got to ride at Shawnee some tears ago.  It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  I've been wanting to get back there ever since.  Shoes are definately recommended, but it seems like it was a sand stone sort of thing so borium wasn't necessary. We went with regular shoes & were fine. Boots would probably be alright if that's what you do. Have fun there!

Marirose & Mules: Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI