From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Morris
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:31 AM
To: 'Kristen A Fisher'; KimFue@xxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Interesting article on Spread of Weeds by Horses

Kristen:

The AERC Research Grants Committee is sponsoring a study by the University of Wisconsin titled Are horses responsible for invasive plants in the eastern United States?

The interim results are proving similar to the study being conducted by Dominican. There has been several updates on this work in the EN and we expect to see additional articles soon.

Bob Morris
Chair, AERC Research Grants Committee

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises