[RC] Epics rubs - Karla Watson

I just bought these Epics new a few weeks ago so would that mean they were the new design? They don't roll down. They double velcro and are very soft. I just spent a FORTUNE on full 3 sets of these things so I'm not thrilled with the idea of buying 12 new style gaitors too. Does that mean I have to vet wrap every ride? And you suggested waiting for the hair to grow back before using them again? Well then my kids would not be riding for a few weeks. Their horse's are barefoot and we do some long training rides. That would not work. I'm beginning to NOT like these Epics! (Anyone want to buy 12 Epics????)
-------Karla Watson/Oregon
My guess with the Epic fetlock rubs Karla is talking about may be from one
of the gaiter designs last year, that was made with stiffer neoprene and
heavy scalloped stitching at the top edge to increase durability. This was
the only design that I experienced rubbing.