Re: [RC] Are you nasty? - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Well, Bruce, this must be the reason that my therapist finally threw up her hands and said, "Your wasting my time and your money, 'cause you aren't EVER going to change".

She said I was a control freak.....Imagine that??????

Jody

Bruce Weary DC <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We all have a touch
of the need to be right and control others.