Re: [RC] 20 MT and Little Big Man - SandyDSA

seems like in order to satisfy that requirement, Truman, a child would need tom be old and big enough to take care of his own horse. Neither of our kids at 6 could do that. Aside from saddling,etc., they do need to be able to trot a horse out for the vet, feed and water the horse, and in the case of our daughter, wrap the  legs, apply ice wraps and take a tempp:). Kid ought to be a vet!s