[RC] Sharing a ride in San Antonio - Laura Hayes

It is $20 for the cab from the airport to the hotel for one person or up to four.  I would like to share that ride if anyone is coming in on Wed evening. I arrive from Buffalo via Atlanta, at 6:45 PM.  Any takers?  Email me and we can exchange phone numbers.  The airport is small and it will be easy to find people.    mark @ madbbs . com

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741