[RC] Parelli Hackamore - Carolyn Burgess

They use Sampson 1/4" yacht rope, the same stuff I use when I tie my own.  Anyone can buy this rope, it's nothing special. Parelli would like you to believe that it's something special or why else would you spend that rediculous amount for a rope halter.

Carolyn Burgess

Not true... there is a significant difference.
Parellis rope is of great quality and has a lot of "live"...
But i found a cheeper site..

www.silverdollarqh.com

Same rope as Parelli and much cheeper.

diana