[RC] Sidepulls - Lucky6mule

Howdy,  I use a sidepull on both of my mules (after the 1st loop) & they love it!  As for the nose rubbing, I just wrapped the rope with some vetwrap. That worked well.  But, I do like beta, so I gave the nylon one to 'the Animal Tacker Guy' (please forgive me, I'm drawing a blank on his name) to use as a pattern, he made a beautiful one for me.  The bonus is that the beta noseband does not rub at all & I've still got the same control.  Moral of the story:  if you like your sidepull but want a change of color----call 'the Animal Tacker Guy'.

Marirose & Mules--Nellie & Noodle in MI