Re: [RC] Sidepull - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 2/18/2006 6:07:21 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
happy mouth french link.
What is a "Happy mouth"  french link? I use a french link on my boy and can stop well, but that is training more than anything. Silver ( he came with that name) used to have bone spurs on his bars due to my heavy hands and a running martingale. He also had a very hollowed out back with this set up. Now it is strictly the snaffle and no martingale and he does great. He hates anything on his nose, so very sensitive, as most Arabs are. Beccy in snowy Utah.