[RC] looking for a few items used - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I am looking for 1-2 sheepskin aussie seat covers, 1 pair of fleece stirrup leather (2 inch) covers, 4 easyboot epics size 0 and 3 easyboot gaiters size 1. If you have any of these laying around that you don't need anymore please email me, jspoone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . I can pay cash or trade for them, I have a couple of English saddles (one is a Bridgehouse 500 with a changeable gullet), halters, shipping boots, lots of misc stuff. Trying to finish up my gear for a ride in April but moneys tight.
Jess