Re: [RC] Is it possible--100 miles - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>The worst case is when your horse falls in the mud and rolls -
>depositing you into a tree where the tree "eats" parts of three of your
>ribs, you horse gets up shakes it off and takes off leaving you to fend
>for yourself as you spend the next 5 hours (with the help of massive
>doses of Advil) searching the Biltmore Estate only to have a jogger
>find her munching away in a nice patch of grass next to a stream at the
>base of the Estate and ride her back into camp.
I have yet to see a situation that Wild Turkey didn't make better.  See the turkey will make you more flexible, therefore able to ride thru about anything.  If you don't manage to stay on the horse, then the fall will be "no Pain" at all experience.  Kinda like the car wrecks you hear about where the drunk guy in the passager seat was thrown 100 ft from the car and walked away, because he didn't tense up on impact.

>Now how does one plan
for that?
So instead of massive doses of Advil, just try a small dose of WT in the water bottle.  :)))

Yahoo! Mail