[RC] Western States Trail in Winter - Sherman

Thanks for that great link, Tom. Beautiful photos! I was just thinking about driving up towards Robinson Flat to see how much snow there was, now I know, so I'll save some time & gas money too. Hey, Cougar Rock looks pretty docile under a thick layer of snow.

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA

Greetings:

Here is a link to a nice story about traveling the Western States Trail =
in winter.  Some of you Tevis riders may enjoy seeing a few photos of =
your favorite trail in snow (including Cougar Rock):

http://runski.com/

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho