From: Tom Sites
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:01 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Selling Off National Forest Lands

There are no dumb questions, just dumb answers.  The best way to save money is not to spend money.  Lest we dissect the current 'Budget' and see there is more pork than pigs, we will never get the right answer.

A Steward is responsible for the Lands.  Selling the Lands is irresponsible.  Some day, someone will have to pay the piper.  What a sad legacy we leave, and it is called sadly, Patriotism.

tom sites