[RC] my first 50 - Mary Campbell-Crowder

Ok, i went to the PowWow this weekend and attempted my first 50. Unfortunately Carmin came up slightly lame after 25, so i was pulled :-(
It was a great experience though and i can't wait to do my next one!!
Carmin acted as though she had more energy and could've gone on, so i know that for the rest of her body she was fit enough to continue.
She seems fine now, so it was very minor.
Thanks to Jamie for putting on such a great ride, and marking the trails so wonderfully!!!
I will be looking into my next 50 in a few months!!!

I would get in more ride time if the Walmart would put a horse in again...i don't think a duck or a rocket would pass a vet check. ;-)

See Y'all in the funny pages,
MaryBeth and Carmin (it's good to be home, but i wanted to keep going!)