[RC] Rides of March informatio - TRKDOCTR

Hey everyone-
Just wanted to get the word out that our ride site this year will be a dry one.  We will be hauling all the horse water anyone will need, to the site, but no bathrooms or running water will be on.  For everyone doing the 50,  the 2nd loop has been adjusted, (again, really!!), and the trails are fast and dry.  Looking forward to seeing you all there!!
Jodi Harms
Rides of March