[RC] LD turtle - Esprech

Even the turtle beat the ones that got pulled and that
might be exactly who they were gunning for. :-)
 Here Here! Exactly what this LD'r is doing, the turtle award is all I hope for when riding my belgian/qh mare, for her riding in the heat of the south east and finishing is a major accomplishment , it takes a lot of conditioning to get her to move fast enough and be conditioned enough to cool down and hopefully pulse down. I'm proud of her just for finishing. Back into lurkdom
Grace S.