Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:29 PM
Subject: [RC] Springtime survey

I was thinking about things that represent the coming of spring to me here in Montana. Here?s a short list:

  • I hear the variegated thrush singing when I go out to feed
  • It?s lighter in the morning and evening when I feed
  • When I come back in from feeding, I?ve got the usual amount of hay on me and in my hair, but I?m starting to see more horse hair mixed in with it
  • I?ve got a line on my pants that?s at about mid-shin. It?s dirt and it just happens to line up perfectly with the mud/dirt-encrusted running boards on my truck.

What are your indicators that Spring is coming?

?S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
?Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner?
Voice ? 406.864.8000
Fax ? 559.272.6093
Mobile ? 406.370.6399
E-mail ? Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx