[RC] Leaving Louisiana - Shipping? - Ibiteraaarr

Great news!! We are in the process of beginning paperwork for a new home in the Albuquerque area, complete with land for my horses!!!  I will finally be out of Louisiana and I never want to come back!! I never want to hear the word hurricane again, either :)  At present it's looking like I won't have access to my sister's truck and trailer to move Loki to New Mexico. I am not familiar at all with commercial shipping but a friend told me that it will cost several times more then what it would if I could move him myself. Just to explore my options, can anyone recommend a reputable shipper and have any sort of ball park estimate at what I'd be paying to move Loki from southeast Louisiana to Alb? Any ideas, info, advice would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Liz Dorner
Central Region