[RC] What do you want in a boarding facility? - irmurphy

There is one thing that I want in a boarding facility...

Boarders who pay their board when it is due.

It is very frustrating to try a provide a quality service to boarders who can not keep their end of the deal.  I would rather spend time providing that extra level of care rather than trying to call or watch for deliquent boarders to show up to track down payments that are habitually late.