Re: [RC] [RC] I need help - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hey Angie....If I can't ride, I can't not only bring you a horse, but three of them, plus Joni's !!!!  How many friends do you have?????  Hey, put your least favorite friend on Rose...she's mean.  :))  In fact, rumor has it, she is responsible for my back problems.  She pitched me off in the gravel in front of the barn one day.  I only went 10 feet  in the air before landing on my head/neck.  Joel saw it happen.

How about Joel ties me up and puts a gag in my mouth for the shoeing.  That way, I can't say or do anything mean to Guy. ;-o)

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Can you sponsor Joni?????

Bring me a horse and I'm there. Bring 2 and I'll bring a friend. >g<

.
>> Worse case: What is Guy Bucks phone number.
PS. I would REALLY hate to shoe for me. Talk about hard to please. :)))

You have to sign a promise to be nice to Guy before I'll give you his number. He's the last farrier I know who can still walk upright.

Angie

Yahoo! Messenger- Start an email from Y! Messenger,
plus be alerted when new emails arrive.