Re: [RC] [RC-Digest]posting results - RafterH

When I was an avid barrel racer and trainer, even exibitions recieved times, no matter how slow they took the horse. That is how they knew that their training was working when they started speeding up. Not just with nice turns, but with better and better times.

But at many horse shows I have worked, we would have a 5 and under class. Some would be led, some riding. All recieved a participation ribbon only, and not placings, or if we gave placings, we also made sure we had enough ribbons that ALL the kids got a ribbon and their name called.
But people, we were dealing with 5 year olds ! ! !
I have been doing CTR, and just did a year of open. I might like to try an LD. Since I know I can do 25 miles, I would most certainly like to know where I finished it at, and I am 40 + 5.
LOL
Patti