[RC] any one want snaps and stuff - CTH

I am packing boxes to ship to Texas.
Not sure if I should pack hardware like rein snaps, zip pulls , extra keepers .... ect
I don't want to pay to ship stuff that I really don't need to bring
Traveling all the way to Texas takes alot of thinking. In Reno I just sent it home with Dave the Corrals2Go vendor and picked it up at a ride. Texas means shipping stuff all the way back home to Canada.
Trying to not pack to much but not pack to little.