Re: [RC] AERC info - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 02/08/2006 11:56:21 A.M. Central Standard Time, Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
P.S> What exactly is the dress code for square dancing??I don't actually have to go and buy a pair of cowboy boots do I??:-) ;-) :-)LOL

I was born here and I have never been square dancing either... And I do not own a pair of cowboy boots. We usually two-step in Texas when they play country & western. We boogie to rock and twist to Chubby Checker. Hopefully we get to do all of that.

I will have you know that the "adults" had a dance off with the "juniors" to rap music at last years Central Region Convention... We out lasted and out danced those young ones.

Maria

"What kind of music you have here? We have both kinds, County AND Western"
name that movie?