[RC] breakfast and Ya'll oops convention sale - CTH

Well my post was not up for a minute and Karl of Dixie Midnight fame was telling me I got the ya'll wrong
It is supposed to be y'all. Hope I did not offend anyone. EH!
I can't speak french and it is the second offical language up here.
I am doing my best to learn Southern  but I only have a few days
I was already warned about grits and hot sauces
Someone said Texians take their grits serious. (What is a grit?)
So if y'all could help me out with the lingo this snow bird would appreciate it.eh
Stop by and visit Karen and me at the booth.
Easy to pick us out in a crowd . Paler then pale....lol
1-866-987-4816 toll free