[RC] Convention savings- what do you want??? - CTH

Hi Ya'll
Did I get that ya'll right??? Being Candaian I am much better with "eh!"
Today I start the task of getting ready to ship to Texas across the boarder LARGE amounts of stuff.
I put up a sample SALE page
My hubby says SELL IT ALL!   lol good news for shoppers.
Now what I want to know from ya'll is what to bring for sure.
I have Dixie midnight pads , sale tights and coolmedics being drop shipped to me.
Thanks Kristy Watson for helping me out with that.
I will have a GREAT clearance table.
But if you want something special , in a color you just have to own let me know now.
I know that being able to touch and feel the stuff and taking it home is FUN
Anyone wanting a rump rug with embroidery on it needs to let me know ASAP.
I am soooooooooo looking forward to the convention and TEXAS!!!
1-866-987-4816 toll free