Re: [RC] EN Drug Test Fee-to vet committee - Lucky6mule

Howdy, I don't believe in the $5.00 drug testing fee.  With what we use now I've yet to see a positive result in the printed test results.  I believe that if you're worried about using drugs to keep your horse going it's time for another horse.  It's getting expensive enough to get to rides, we don't need to add unnecessary expenses.

Marirose Six