[RC] re: Nancy's note on "rebuilding" - Cindy Collins

Thank you, Nancy, so much for sharing your personal tragedies along with your efforts at rebuilding yourself mentally and physically.??Talk about feeling humbled.? You are an inspiration to all.? I've printed your email and am going to keep it so that whenever I start to feel sorry for myself, I can reread it and get a grip.? We should all count our blessings and support riders/friends like Nancy.??

Cindy Collins